Responsive lightbox not working on iPhone

I have a page set up with responsive lightboxes. A user reported that they are not functioning on iPhones. I am not able to troubleshoot this and wanted to know if you can help identify the issue?

The buttons that appear when you first visit the page require a payment. I have created a login. Once you are logged in the payment buttons will be replaced with the lightbox buttons.

If it is useful, the code I used to create the lightbox is included

[button class="videoLightbox mas" type="real" shape="rounded" size="medium" href="//player.vimeo.com/video/488674538" title="Lamrim Meditation #1 Precious Human Life"]Click to Watch our <br/>Lamrim Meditation #1<br/>Precious Human Life[/button][/wlm_private]

[lightbox selector=".videoLightbox" opacity="0.875" prev_scale="0.75" prev_opacity="0.75" next_scale="0.75" next_opacity="0.75" orientation="horizontal"]

Hello @KMCHTX,

In the release of WordPress 5.6, they have updated the jQuery to 3.0 which broke the lightbox in the theme. To get this resolve, please update to the latest version of the theme. Pro 4.0.11 is now available in automatic updates! This release contains fixes for several issues, like you have mentioned above, so be sure to check out the changelog (https://theme.co/docs/changelog/pro-4). Please do update to the latest version. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Best Regards.

Thanks @ruenel

Sadly, everything is updated.

First you see a white screen for about 10 seconds then, it quickly goes by the black error message, then returns to the on demand page.

I do have a screenshot of the message.

Hello @KMCHTX,

It seems that there might be an issue of plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL [staging ]
  • Admin level username and password [staging ]

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.