[REPOST] Desperation around the preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete

I had open this:

About a month ago. I have never been notified of the answer, maybe I need to understand how to turn notifications on sry. Since that is closed now, I will send here the login details and the website.

Also, after PHP 8 update etc. the header is all messed up on the locations page and I see no way of fixing it, I am really up against a wall and we have the client on our back. Pls help!

Hello Mattia,

As it turns out, you have several modifications in your Pro Child theme. You may need to check those templates in your child theme particularly in framework/views/ because in the parent theme, some files were relocated in framework/legacy/cranium/ folder.

Best Regards.

Unfortunately I have not built that child theme so I am a bit confused… where am I supposed to move the files for this to work?

Hi Mattia,

As per my colleague, there are several changes have been made to the child theme. If you haven’t created the child theme, I would suggest you activate the parent theme once and check if the helps. If not, please let us know for further investigation.

Thanks

I can but this site is very peculiar and I have inherited it, so it needs to work with the child theme.
I’ve tried shuffling around the files, can you pls check?

Hi Mattia,

Unfortunately, the modified child theme comes with custom coding and that is beyond the scope of Theme Support. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

Unfortunately I have already hired a developer, talked with a veteran PHP developer and I am a developer myself, nobody seems to wrap their head around it, we are a bit desperate to be honest…

Hey Mattia,

We already responded to your ONE ticket.

Cheers.

Thanks I answered back. Should we close this?

Hi Mattia,

It will be closed automatically.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.