Removing header for LearnDash course page

Hi

I am having an issue with LearnDash course homepage… the Pro header covers the login/ registration form… I saw that someone kindly provided a solution for when that happens in pages built with Pro… but unfortunately as the course homepage is built with LearnDash course builder I cannot change the header with Pro…

Is there any css I could enter to hide the header at all?

Thank you

Hello @Giusi_P,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your site settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

done thank you!

Hello @Giusi_P,

Please edit your custom header and then add the condition that the header will display if it is not Course, Quiz, Lesson, Topic, and any other related to Learndash plugin.

If the OR statement does not work, please use AND. To know more about the conditions, please check this out:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi there

I have tried the “or” and it didn’t work… when I try the 'and" the 'entire site" option keeps popping up and I cannot deselect it? Thank you

Hi @Giusi_P,

I suggest that you use the and clause and then clear your cache and also the Pro style cache in the Pro > Settings then locate the system tab and hit the clear style cache button. I am not quite sure what do you mean by keeps popping up and I cannot deslect it?, would you mind sharing more information?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.