Product Validation Issues

Hi. Just purchased the X theme and installed. Trying to validate, and it’s giving me an error. I read through the forum to troubleshoot, and nothing has helped. I enter my code, and I still get the error:

Uh oh , we couldn’t check if this license was valid.

Hello Tangie,

Thanks for writing in! Have you added the license code in your Themeco Account already? If you already did, have you assign a domain URL to the license code? It must be the same as the site URL that you are trying to validate. Please review this documentation first:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Secure note is attached to my original post.

Hello Tangie,

It seems that you have an “Access Denied” error. Your server may have been blocking the connection to the validation server. Can you please provide us your FTP password? We need to also check your file permissions to properly install the theme and Cornerstone plugin.

To know more where you can get the FTP, please check this out: https://www.ipage.com/help/article/ftp-how-to-connect-using-an-ftp-client

Regards.

Hello Tangie,

Cornerstone has now been installed. The X theme is not yet validated though. I tried and tried and saw an error 403 Forbidden error on the console. Please try to check in with your hosting provider. It seems related to Mod security. Your hosting provider can help you better fixing this error. You may ask them to temporarily disable ModSecurity.

Please also ask them to check the following:

• Ensure your site can reach this domain: theme.co
  • Ensure cURL is working, and allow_url_fopen is enabled.
  • Ensure PHP is configured with the latest CA Root Certificates.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.