Problems with post type gallery

I´m trying to convert a standard post type to a post type gallery, but when I publish it, there´s no image on the top of the page so it is impossible to see the images as a slider

The images only can be seen individual at the end of the post

This is an example https://fpabloiglesias.es/inauguracion-todo-centelles-en-alcala-de-henares/

I have tryed to do it all brand new, but the result is the same: no image on the top of the post and no slider of images.

This other post type gallery was published on July, and then I had no problem: https://fpabloiglesias.es/hablamos-de-europa-la-transicion-ecologica/

Hello, @custoses,

Thanks for writing to us.

To display the gallery post format properly please have a look at our doc to learn more about how to set up the gallery post format and assign a gallery image to the posts.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hello @prakash_s

I am using the classic Wordpress editor, and from the first moment I have been doing what the guide says has to be done: I choose post type gallery, I click on “Add Media” and select “create a gallery”, upload images…

The result is the one you can see in the first link I shared. On July, before uploading the latest update, I had no problems, as you can see in the second link.

I work with other pages that use X theme, and I am having the same problem creating galleries.

Can be a problem with the last update? Because as fas as I know I´m doing things right

Hello @custoses,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thank you in advance.

Hi @ruenel

We prefer give you access to our own web where also are using last theme, plugins and WP core version and gallery slider doesn´t apperars.

Next I´m going to create a security note with credentials.

Hi @custoses,

To show the gallery you need to attach multiple images to the specific posts from Media by clicking into the Attach link marked in the screenshot. I went ahead and added two more images to the specific post, and now the Gallery is coming up in the given URL.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.