Problems with my site when upgrading from X to Pro

Hello everyone!

I’m having some problems with my upgrade from the X to the Pro theme. I’ve done as explained here: https://theme.co/docs/converting-from-x-to-pro

But when I do this, something wrong happends: some information appears before my footer. Those are informations of my site and images used on it.

Here are some images of this issue:

How can i solve it? Is there something I’m missing?

Thanks!

Hi William,

Thanks for writing in! When activating the Pro theme, make sure that the Cornerstone plug is deactivated. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Ruenel, I’ve done a secure note as you asked me. The site is using now the X theme, and as you’ll see, the problem appears when changind to the Pro theme.

The problem appears right before the footer.

Thank you very much in advance!

Hey William,

If you upgrade to Pro theme, make sure that you are using the Pro Theme 3.2.3 because that is the version that is compatible with X theme 7.2.3. You are only using Pro 3.1.2 and this is the cause of your issue. Updating Pro theme should resolved issue.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

oh great, it worked like a charm!

thank you so much, you nailed it!!

You’re welcome!
It’s good to know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.