Pro v4.2.3 - custom page template in child not showing

Hi,

I’ve always used pro, child themes and custom templates.
Since v4.2.3, my custom template is not showing anymore in the list:
I created template-builder.php into /web/wp-content/themes/pro-child/framework/views/integrity/

But it’s not showing in the admin:

The template is really simple:

<?php

// =============================================================================
    // VIEWS/INTEGRITY/TEMPLATE-BUILDER.PHP (Builder)
    // -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    // A builder page for creating unique layouts.
    // =============================================================================

get_header();

?>

<div class="x-main full" role="main">
        <?php while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>

<article id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>" <?php post_class(); ?>>
                aa
            </article>

<?php endwhile; ?>

</div>

<?php get_footer(); ?>

Hi @lijecreative,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your backend? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

No problem.

Hi @lijecreative,

Please enable the theme editor in the WordPress dashboard. Regarding the FTP access, I am not quite sure what is the correct path for your website, you didn’t specify it in the secure note.

Thank you.

/web/click-and-paint/

Hi @lijecreative,

I just check this directory /web/click-and-paint/wp-content/themes/pro-child/framework and I don’t see any customization files. Please double check it.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Wow damn, totally wrong website. Here are the good credentials. Sorry about that.

I managed to do it, sorry.

Hi @lijecreative,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.