Pro Unlimited License says it is validated but doesn't act like it

Hi there!

I’m trying to validate a new website with my Unlimited Pro License. When I put in the validation code, it says it works, but then acts like it doesn’t. This website is for a client, and they are using the Wordpress Managed Hosting through Wordpress.

I also checked in my account dashboard with Theme.Co. My dashboard shows that the license has been accepted…the website just isn’t showing that.

See screenshot for reference.

Hello Marc,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of any plugin conflict, cache issue, or any browser extension that is stoping to validate the site. I would suggest you troubleshoot with our troubleshooting guide.

In case if you haven’t seen our doc for license validation please have a look at it.

Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I added a secure note. I went through and deactivated every single plugin and still it’s not working…

Hi Marc,

We are not able to check your website as it shows the 503 service not found error while trying to log in. I would request you to check and get back to us once it is ready to access.

You can also troubleshoot the common issues related to the License validation, given below.

1. Location Issues
  2. Communication Error Messages

Thanks

sorry about that. It’s ready to be viewed now

Hi Marc,

I went ahead and validate your website and it was successfully validated. I just deleted the website under your Pro license account and re-validate your website.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.