Price not showing for variable product on Add To Cart form

Hi there,

We had a few variable products working fine on the site. My client has decided to split some of these variable products up, so that some of the variations are now simple products but other variations are still unde the original variable products. However, using the following link as an example, when the variation is chosen, no price is shown. Other variable products that haven’t been changed are still working fine.

What is preventing the price from showing on this product?

Thanks,
Shaun

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have added Prestige X2500 Winch - 12 Volt, and the Price is showing properly in the Cart as shown in the following screenshot.

If you are still facing the issue, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Hi Tristup, thanks for your reply.

Please see the attached screenshots. I am not referring to the cart but the Add To Cart form. You will see that the E9500 shows the price as it should, the X2500 does not. Both products are variable and use the same layout. Please let me know if you need any more information.

Shaun

Hello @ShaunCoward,

To better assist you with your issue, please provide us with your WP access so we can check your product and Woocommerce settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Secure note added (to previous post).

Hey @ShaunCoward,

Please be advised that you will need to set up the Product Attributes to fully connect each of the Variable product items. Please check out this guide:

Best Regards.

Hi, thanks for your reply.

The attributes are set up and configured within the products themselves. Please see the following product:

You will see that everything is working as it should, user has the opportunity to select voltage and rope type and the price is shown according to what they choose. If you look at the product Edit page, you will see the Atrributes in the Product Data box. This is the same Layout - so why does it work fine here and not for the X2500?

Hello Shaun,

The product attributes MUST be created in Products > Attributes first.

Be advised that this is needed when working with Variable Products according to the documentation here:

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel, thanks for your reply.

As per the Woocommerce documentation you linked, product attributes do not have to be defined globally, they can be defined individually. We are defining the attributes individually, but they ARE defined, see screesnhot.

Let me try a different tack. The screenshot below shows a variable product where the attributes have been selected. Upon selection, the price is shown. The product attributes are defined individually and everything is working as normal.

In our problem product, the attributes are defined in the same way and it uses the same product layout as the previous one. Yet the div class woocommerce-variation-price doesn’t display on screen when the attribute is selected.

If I’m missing something, fine - but I don’t think defining the attributes globally AND individually will make any different - will it?

Shaun

To confirm, both of the above products have had their attributes defined in the same way (individually) and are both using the same layout, ‘Single Product’.

Hi Shaun,

I have checked your website and it is an existing problem with the Variable Product which has already been reported. I would suggest you go through the following thread which might be helpful for this.

I would also check with the development team on the status of this issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.