Page content editor not loading correct - existing page

I’m trying to convert a older existing page created with the classic editor to the Pro content editor and when trying to recreate the page using the content editor, the active editing area is a small area off to the right and not the full page as it should be. I have attached screen shots to better illustrate what I’m seeing.

Hello @ehsd,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please make sure you have set the layout full-width from the Pro —>Theme Options —>Layout And Design and set the site width and max-width as per your design.
Theme-Options-Pro

If it doesn’t work for you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

That works if I want a full-width, but there is a sidebar I need to keep for now. Is there a way not to have this when using a layout with a sidebar?

Hi @ehsd,

To help you on this further, we need to investigate it by logging in. I would request you provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hello @ehsd,

I have already replied to your another thread. Please follow the steps. If it doesn’t work for your please share the correct credentials so that I can create an example test page one your server. At the moment the given credentials are not working.

Thanks

Your steps don’t address the issue. Those only allow for creating a full-width page. Credentials have been updated in the secure note on both threads.