Page Content Editor Not Loading Correctly - Sidebar template

See Page content editor not loading correct - existing page

Topic closed before I could add additional info/secure note.

Hello @ehsd,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your previous thread, in case if you want the use sidebar layout but you want the full-width page, that case you need to go to your page—>Click on the Settings Icon —>Select the page template as “Blank - No Container | Header, Footer

Please have a look at the given screenshot below
SERVICES-Content-Pro

Hope it helps
Thanks

That works for creating the new page as a full-width, but does not actually resolve the issue. I need the Layout- Content Left, Sidebar Right. Using any of the full width templates will not display the widget sidebar, which I need to keep.

I’m able to do this if creating a entirely new page. But converting the existing page results in the issue. Is the only solution to build a new page using the sidebar layout and export as a template? That seems like a unnecessary step.

Hi @ehsd,

I am not quite sure If I understand your issue correctly. As I can see on this page https://dev.ehsd.org/children/foster-care-and-licensing/, the content is on the left and sidebar on the right. Would you mind explain it further so that we can help you properly with your issue?

Thank you.

When editing the aforementioned page (in order to convert to a Pro content editor page), I get the following:

When it should be the following:

The content editor is placing the content in the sidebar instead of the content area.

Hi @ehsd,

I have found the issue is the other page, which page id I found from your given screenshot. I have created a test page with the same page template but it didn’t happen again. I would request you to recreate the page once again and please let us know if you get this issue again.

Thanks

Is the solution to create a new blank page, create the page and then import as a template?

Hi @ehsd,

Yes, that’s also an option and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.