Our license seems to be not valid

Hi, we have purchased the license 3 years ago but it’s not validating now. Can you assist?
http://annualreport.worldfishcenter.org/

Hi @WorldFish,

Thanks for writing in.

Share us your admin credentials and validating key so we could check on our side why it is not working.

Don’t forget to add it in a secure note.

Thanks.

Info below. Sorry I had to remove my other two messages.

Hi There,

I have tried to re-install Pro, but I’ve got the following error.

The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.

It seems that you’re using WordPress v4.8. Try updating to the latest version, then install Pro and then you should be able to validate your site.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi,

Now you should be able to upload. I have modified the ini file.

For wordpress it says I have the updated version. You can login and see.

WordPress Updates
Last checked on March 27, 2018 at 12:55 am. Check Again

You have the latest version of WordPress.
If you need to re-install version –, you can do so here:

Hi there,

Your installation seems to be corrupt. Please reset your WordPress installation and try the theme installation from scratch following the steps below:

You will also need to increase your PHP memory limit to 256M following the steps below:

After that, follow the steps below to validate the theme:

Thank you.

The theme is not listed in Themeforest because we bought it from theme.co directly. However, I will proceed to purchase another licnese from ThemeForest. Thanks.

We have done a clean install of WordPress have purchased a new licence from themeforest and again the place the I got stuck at is the validation page. You can login and see at the same location.

We have also purchased support for a year.

Hi, Finally the code works when I changed the memory limit to 512. Thanks.

Glad that you managed to fix the issue :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.