New slider element position opening

Hi, I’m playing around with your new slider element! Looks good!

I’ve been setup a slider and when opening the page, it looks like this:

After a click, it looks good, the way I also want at the start:

How can it looks like second from opening…?

The slider is here: https://cresult.nl/wp/reviews/

THX in advance! Carel

Hi @cvdw,

Thanks for reaching out about this. Would you mind if we logged in to see the slider you’re using? If this is ok you can add logins with a secure note. I’m not seeing this happen on my test site but if I copied your exact settings I might be able to reproduce it and discern why that is happening.

Hello @cvdw,

Please have the Pro theme updated to the latest release version which is the Pro theme 5.1.2 instead.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi,

I’m using X in this case, not Pro but it’s now to the latest version!

Hey @cvdw,

I have replicated the issue. Your Slider Container > Justify setting should be set to Start.

The highlighted slide would be moved to the left though so I believe you don’t want that so I’d post this to our issue tracker so this will be queued for investigation by our development team why the Justify Center acts that way.

Regretfully, there’s no temporary solution for this so you currently need to accept either of the behavior.

Thanks.

Okay, thank you!

Hi @cvdw,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.