Centered slider is not centered?

HI!

Here is a default slider, with some basic setup: Paged, Carousel, Drag, Snap, Slide.

When the Scroll is set by slide, I’d expect that the Justify option needs to be set to Center. This is also highlighted in the training video.

However, If I do that, the slider will start on mobile in not centered view:

At the same time, if I set Justify to Start, the slider will begin centered:

I cannot understand the inverted logic behind this. Is it possibly a bug?

Thanks!

Hi Misho,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have tried to replicate it in my local environment with the option value you mentioned but it didn’t. Can you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi, Sure.

I have set up a test page. Both are default sliders with the above mentioned settings. The top one has Justify Center, and the bottom one has Justify start.

The trick is to check it out on the initial mobile load. here is my phone’s screenshot:

The top, centered slider loads not centered. The lower, non-centered slider loads centered. This is giving me real problems with more complex design.

Thanks!

Hi Misho,

Yes, I was able to see the issue on your website on the initial load but you forgot to add the WordPress username in the secure note. Please add it so that we can check your settings properly.

Thank you.

Hi, Sorry about that. Username updated.

Thanks!

Hey Misho,

This case is like this other thread where I think this is a bug and reported it.

Please stay tuned for updates.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.