New Apex doesn't allow to copy my licenses - HORRIBLE!

Patrulla ideológica hasta aqui! Dios mio! Igual, solucionar el problema mismo… Igual si lo miras desde el inízio, empezan deciendo que no hay ningun problema y que han testeado en todos los navegadores existentes. Porfa, dejate de patrullar ideologicamente los demás @flexiones y ponte a hacer un poco de ejercício vale? No me…

Hey @alexander I’ve attempted again this morning, but it still can’t validate. All my sites just got unvalidated (previously all validated correctly). Hope a solution comes soon, and also that you can moderate the ideological patrol from some…

Hey Fabio,

I’ve forwarded your message to @alexander. Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

@fabiofava can you please add login credentials in a Secure Note? I can check your site directly which will help us get to the bottom of this.

Hey @alexander, I’m not sure if you folks have pushed some update, but fact is that a few minutes ago I’ve succesfully validated all my sites!

Thank you very much for you patience and support, cheers!

Thanks @fabiofava, glad to hear it’s working for you now.

Hey @alexander, just to let you know: at least one of my sites got Unvalidated again and I can’t validate it back. It’s a WPML site, and it loads the main language ffrom a /es/ sub-directory. I imagine this shouldn’t cause any issue since the domain is the same. But this site specifically is very erratic with Pro License

Hi @fabiofava,

Would you like me to login and take a look? Feel free to add credentials in a Secure Note.

I don’t think so, but I’m sure something is wrong. It should be able to register https://flyorganya.com/ . When I add https://flyorganya.com/es/ as “staging”, then it gets Validated. But if I remove the “staging” then it gets unvalidated again… Really weird, it was working just fine until your site’s update… Very very weird…

Hi @fabiofava,

We started enforcing that the subfolders match what is shown in your Themeco account. What I think is happening is a conflict with WPML because they are updating the site URL dynamically, which makes the install behave as a subfolder installation. We’re still looking into what we can do about this.

Hey @alexander thank you for your reply. Just FYI, it has always worked without adding /es/ to the URL, and the actual URL of the site does NOT include /es/ it’s just a WPML redirect, that should not be reflected on Apex Licenses. I’ll keep looking forward from you on that, thanks!

Hey @fabiofava,

Our new validation system now requires that the exact URL to be assigned so subfolder installs won’t work anymore unless you assign them as production or staging site. See https://theme.co/docs/problems-with-product-validation#location-issues

Thanks.

Hey @christian please read the full topic. This is NOT a sub-directory install. WP-Admin loads from https://flyorganya.com/ without /es/ so this isn’t a good excuse, sorry.

Hello Fabio,

We understand your frustration about this matter and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

However, please note that this is something that we are currently looking into.

You can keep track for updates through this Status Report link:

Thank you for bearing with us.

Thank you so much @jade for being always sweet. I’ll hold on, not a bit worry, at worse I download/extract/sftp as i’ve done for some time on Multisites (long time ago). I’ll be glad to re-test every couple days and give some feedback here. Thank you so much, have a nice week!

You are most welcome!

Hey folks, just to know that I still can’t validate the license for the site using WPML. I remember that the WP-Admin runs from the root folder, not from the language folder, so i’ts weird that the License API looks for the language folder. I hope we can get this fixed soon, thanks! Cheers!

Hi Fabio,

Thank you for checking in. Unfortunately, there is no update yet. Please do bear with us.

Hi Fabio,

To resolve the WPML issue, please go to your license and edit the Site URL. Set it to blank and save. Then try validating again. It will validate and include the default language in the URL. Regretfully we don’t have a way to automate this, but it should prevent the validation from failing again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.