New Apex doesn't allow to copy my licenses - HORRIBLE!

Hey dudes! You’ve made a new site, and it DOES NOT ALLOW TO COPY THE LICENSE to paste on my sites. THIS IS RIDICULOUS, THIS IS HORRIBLE, ANTI-USER! Are you actually trying to get rid of your customers? Unacceptable, really ridiculous!

Aldo DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO USE MY LICENSE ON THE STAGING SITE. WTF?!?!?!?!?

Hi Fabio,

1. We’re not able to reproduce that behavior. Tried on multiple browsers but the license text copies every time. If you can please send a short video of what you’re seeing or additional steps to reproduce that would be helpful as you should definitely be able to copy text. It sounds like something else may be going on.

2. Nothing has changed with regards to validation of staging environments. There is an issue we are looking into related to some validated sites giving an error, but the process of validating dev environments is the same.

Hello @kyle

It’s not possible to copy the license, since it’s not possible to SELECT it in the first place. No matter what browser, it’s impossible to select the license code. The way it was before it was easy and simple, now it’s ugly and doesn’t work.

I’ve attempted writing character by character (that’s the size of the ridiculous of this), and it also doesn’t work. Tried many (many many many) times.

I would just need to be able to select the license (wich is totally impossible), then copy it to paste on the website. Can’t believe how it’s possible to move backwards so bad.

Hi Fabio,

We are able to both SELECT and COPY all license text in every context. The fact that you can’t even select it sounds like something else is going on as it is just text. Happy to look into it but will need a video to see what you’re seeing as no one on our end is having this problem nor have we received any other reports of it.

I can’t imagine a scenario where a video is needed to proof that I can’t select text on a web page. I’m a web developer and I know it should be simple. Just doesn’t happen being able to select the text. Even doing a “Select All” on that page, everything is selected BUT the license. A simple solution should be a “Copy” button on the side of the license. I use Firefox latest version, and it can copy anything from anywhere, BUT your licenses.

Now we’re getting somewhere! I can confirm the issue on the latest version of Firefox. Adding to our issue tracker to get sorted, and thanks for the heads up. Chrome and Safari are working as intended.

Holly Molly! At last! I hope Firefox gets updated soon, and that you folks manage to make it Firefox-proof! Cheers!

We’ve pushed a fix for this. Please check when you have a second and let me know if you can copy/paste now on Firefox.

Hey @kyle it’s working perfectly, thank you so much for such a “flash” solution!

You got it, brother!

On the other hand, the registered Dev Site is not accepting the license… :frowning:

" Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account."

This is the Staging version (dev.mysite.com)… I’ve changed, then changed back, but the site keeps saying the message above. Maybe your Licenses Site has some Object Caching? This uses to cause this kind of thing.

Still looking into that one. You can follow progress over here on my status report.

Hi @fabiofava,

We’ve made an adjustment to our URL matching but I’m still testing to make sure we’ve covered all the use cases. Would you mind trying to validate your site one more time? If it still doesn’t work, let me know which URLs specifically are failing for you that would help. You can use a secure note to make it private if needed. Thanks!

Manejo increíble de la situación por parte del staff, aprende de Fabio, no seas como Fabio.

Patrulla ideológica hasta aqui! Dios mio! Igual, solucionar el problema mismo… Igual si lo miras desde el inízio, empezan deciendo que no hay ningun problema y que han testeado en todos los navegadores existentes. Porfa, dejate de patrullar ideologicamente los demás @flexiones y ponte a hacer un poco de ejercício vale? No me…

Hey @alexander I’ve attempted again this morning, but it still can’t validate. All my sites just got unvalidated (previously all validated correctly). Hope a solution comes soon, and also that you can moderate the ideological patrol from some…

Hey Fabio,

I’ve forwarded your message to @alexander. Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

@fabiofava can you please add login credentials in a Secure Note? I can check your site directly which will help us get to the bottom of this.

Hey @alexander, I’m not sure if you folks have pushed some update, but fact is that a few minutes ago I’ve succesfully validated all my sites!

Thank you very much for you patience and support, cheers!