My site won't validate

I entered the code and got a confirmation message, but the now the message displayed says not validated. Also I can’t seem to find my code anymore. Help?

Hello Benjamin,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please note that Pro Unlimited has only one license key. To get that you can click on the “Add New Site” button and check on the right-hand side your license key would be visible.

Themeco-Download-Pro

It might be the issue of any plugin conflict, cache issue, or any browser extension that is stoping to validate the site. I would suggest you troubleshoot with our troubleshooting guide.

In case if you haven’t seen our doc for license validation please have a look at it.

Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you. Fixed now.

Hello Benjamin,

Glad to know that things are well for you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries regarding your theme and theme settings.

Thanks

Hi There. I’m having this problem with some troubling frequency myself these days as well. I’ve got one site in particular that won’t validate even with all plugins deactivated, the license having been deleted and created anew, and having the server cache completely disabled, etc. Should I open my own ticket on this or can we get this fixed here? Thanks!

Hi @pxlpod,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you create your own ticket then on that ticket please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Okay, will do. How do we deal with that here? Looks like we don’t have “tickets”, so am I creating a new Topic in the Forum and then we treat that like a ticket?

Hi @pxlpod,

Yes, just create a new thread then we will answer your question out there. Please also check this article on how the forum works.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.