My Item Purchase Code fails to validate Plugins

My Item Purchase Code fails to validate promised plugins like Slider Revolution, Advanced Custom Fields PRO, Convert Plus, Envira Gallery, LayerSlider WP.

I’m not an expert in X theme, however, I have developed websites using Striking and Producer themes and as many positive things I read about X before deciding to purchase it, I must say that so far it’s been somewhat disappointing and frustrating to work with.

I would really like to get a refund and be done with this theme, but if you think you can direct me in fixing the issues I’ve been experiencing, I’m willing to stick with it and see it through.

Thank you.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please advised that the purchased code from ThemeForest and the license code can only be used to validate the X theme. This license will not allow you to validate the bundled plugins mentioned above. You will not have to validate them because we will be one responsible for the plugin updates. To know more how we have integrated these plugins in the theme, please check out this link:

And with regards to refunds;
All sales are handled through ThemeForest, and their parent company Envato handles all refund requests. You can read more about their process here

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.