My Cornerstone license purchased on Envato isn't working! Please help!

I bought a single cornerstone license from Envato for a wordpress website and it isn’t working. It keeps saying invaid license code.

Hello @canprev

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of browser cache, plugin conflict or any browser extension that is not allowing you to validate your license. I would suggest you clear your browser cache and troubleshoot with plugin conflict guide.

In case if you haven’t seen our license validation doc. Please have a look at it.
https://theme.co/docs/product-validation

If none of those work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi there!

I was looking through the plugin conflict guide and noticed that it mentions the Pro theme and X theme. I’m using Cornerstone - The page builder only and with our own theme. I tried the cache method and it didn’t work. It doesn’t even show what the error is when I click on “Details” It shows a blank box.
(Please find screenshots)

Hi @canprev,

Please add the Cornerstone license code to your themeco account. To do that, go to your themeco account and add Product.

Then put your license code and hit save. Once you are done with that, try to re-validate again your plugin.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi! That worked after I updated to the new cornerstone version. However, now I’m facing another issue with the cornerstone preview not working. The cornerstone editor also looks very different from the normal editor.

Hi @canprev,

Please update your permalinks, go to Settings > Permalinks and select post name, and hit the save changes button.

If the issue still persists after updating the permalinks, I suggest that you will do the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.