Mobile site not taking updates

I’m having trouble figuring out why when I make a change on my desktop site the changes are not going live on mobile. My URL is: www.sumar.com

Today I removed a menu “showcase” and updated a band page from “127 Wall Street” to “The Beverlees” On my mobile it’s showing “127 Wall Street”

Finally, my menu (the 3 dots) on the mobile site take forever to load.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hello Damien,

Thanks for writing in! You may be having some caching issues. Please make sure to clear all your plugin caches and your mobile browser’s cache before testing the site again. You may use private browsing mode in your mobile phone while testing the site. I also noticed that you are using SiteGround hosting. This provider also has some server caching feature which you may need to purge your site cache before testing the site again in your mobile phone. And you might need to check this documentation as well:

Best Regards.

Thank you, I was able to fix the issue with the update on mobile but the menu on mobile is taking forever to be responsive. Any idea what may be causing that. www.sumar.com

Thank you

Hello Damien,

I am seeing this error message in the console:

Uncaught (in promise) Error: Missing required parameters: sitekey
    at W2.<anonymous> (recaptcha__en.js:82:161)
    at new W2 (recaptcha__en.js:549:409)
    at RJ.<anonymous> (recaptcha__en.js:280:494)
    at new RJ (recaptcha__en.js:723:425)
    at recaptcha__en.js:147:466
    at (index):689:38
    at c4wp_onloadCallback ((index):712:11)

This error seems to have came from the Google Captcha that you are using in your site. Are you using any plugin that has this feature? Please make sure to update all your plugins and test the site again. It would also help if you can do the rest of this troubleshooting:

If nothing is helping, please provide us access so we can check your site settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey Damien,

Please take a look at the following video:

When you said:

Do you mean you want the mobile menu to show earlier? If that is the case, hide the desktop elements earlier by enabling the Laptop view in the Hide During Breakpoints feature.

If that is not what you mean, kindly detail the issue with screenshots or video if possible.

Thanks.

No, I mean when you physically go to the mobile site the menu takes about 12 seconds to be responsive. See video link and play till about 12 seconds.

Thanks

Hi There,

Your website takes 4 seconds or more to fully load the page. The scripts will a little longer especially in mobile devices which is why you will have to wait at least 10 seconds before clicking on the mobile menu.

Hope this helps.

But it’s taking too long for the menu to work. A common complaint I get from potential clients. How can that issue be fixed?

Hey Damien,

There are a lot of factors why your mobile site speed loads too slowly. Regretfully, fixing any speed issues is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developer to help you with your issues or you can avail of our newly launched product called Boost which can help you with site speed optimization.

Thank you for understanding.

I just checked out boost. Is the price a mistake though? $2500??

Hi Damien,

The pricing of Boost is $2,495 (one time) and includes our time and any tools needed to achieve these incredible results!

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.