Mobile menu problem two times click

I have problem with mobile menu with top links and sub links.
I need to click two times to open top link and i need to click two times on sub links dropdown element to open.mobile-menu

Hello @Luketina,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there is not much space on the dropdown indicator so I would suggest you go to the Navigation Collapsed element —> Sub-indicator—>Set the width & height as 40px to get it clickable properly then recheck it again.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hello, i set it to 40px width & height but no changes. I must click two times to open link or sub links dropdown element.

Hey @Luketina,

I’ve checked your website on an actual mobile device and I don’t see any double clicking issue. See the video in the secure note.

Hope that helps.

Hello, on iphone mobile phone i have still clicking issue, on android devices is ok.
First time when i open menu i must click two times, after that everything works on one click.
I send video in secure note.
I found similar issue on this topic:

Hey @Luketina,

We’re sorry for the confusion. This is a known issue that might be fixed in Pro version 6.4. For now, please try adding the following code in your Global > JS.

// Setup and fix menu buttons inside an off canvas
document.addEventListener("load", function() {
  // Get menu items
  var items = document.querySelectorAll(".x-anchor-menu-item");
  for (var i = 0; i < items.length; ++i) {
    var item = items[i];

//console.log(item); //Make sure we're only adding it where needed

// Touch event I don't think this issue happens
    item.addEventListener("touchstart", function(e) {
      if (!item.href) {
        return;
      }

location.href = item.href;
    }, true);
  };
});

And, add the following code in your Global > CSS.

.ps__rail-y {
 display: none !important;
}
2 Likes

Thanks, that code solve my problem!

Glad that we could be of help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.