Double tap issue Mega Menu - Navigation Inline on iPhone

Hi Support

On my iPhone (Safari or Chrome) I’ve to Double Click on Mega Menu - Navigation Inline in order to navigate to selected menu page:

Pre problem is fixed if I scroll the the screen before tap the link

Any idea?

Thank You

Hello Daniele,

Thanks for writing in! Your issue could just be a caching issue since you have installed the SiteGround Optimizer plugin. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If after trying all of the above things you are still experiencing problems, please reply below, including login details to your site in a secure note, so that we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I think the problem could be “Navigation Inline” element NESTED inside “Mega Menu” element:

that on iPhone needs TWO TAPs in order to navigate to the links

The OLD version of the same Menu, with “Navigation Inline” element NOT NESTED
that you can check in this test page: https://www.agenziagammariccione.it/test/
works fine also on iPhone

Thank You

Hey Daniele,

It looks like an issue in Pro 5.0.7. It’s not happening on 5.0.5.

I’ll post this in our issue tracker so this will be queued for further investigation.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Hi christian

Same issue also after 5.0.8 update.
Any news?

Hello Daniele,

We have already reported the issue and the issue is in our issue tracker for our development team. There is no ETA at the moment so I would request you, please stay tuned for succeeding theme updates.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.