Mobile menu no longer works

Hi there,

I recently purchased x theme because I forgot my old login details but had saved an existing copy of x theme on my computer from a while ago.

Anyways, after updating cornerstone, but not the actual theme istself, mobile menu does not work.

I saw on a recent post I had to install x shortcodes? I’m not sure how to do that, and after looking through the download folder, I cannot find anything relating to shortcodes.

I would like to update the site, but I am worried that after updating parts of the site will break.

Please let me know how to either fix the mobile menu, or proceed with updating.

Thanks

Still looking to get a response. Thanks

Hello Sam,

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to. We provide support to our customers 24/7/365 in the Support Forum. Support questions are answered in the order received and responses may take up to 24 hours (typically sooner). Complex questions or busy times may take longer.

Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 8.2.3
  • Cornerstone 5.2.3
  • WordPress 5.7
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

To know how you can update the theme or plugin, please check this out:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Please let us know how it goes.

EDIT: I think I solved my own issue at:

Had to set permalinks to post name, and it looks good now! sorry!

However If you could help me set a solid color background to the mobile menu, that would be greatly appreciated! Login details are provided above.

Replied with secure note. I fixed the mobile menu, but now the cornerstone page editor no longer works, just redirects me to a 404 page.

Thanks

Hello Sam,

To resolve the error 404 when editing in Cornerstone, please go back to Settings > Permalinks and update your permalink settings again. Use “Post Name” and save your changes.

By the way, you are still using the outdated Cornerstone plugin. Please have it updated to version 5.2.3. And lastly, go to Tools > Site Health and resolve all the Performance issues in there.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.