Mobile Menu Button help

I have combed through here and not found a fix. I have been brought on to look at a website that I didn’t build so I don’t have the premium support. Just trying to find a fix for their mobile menu that won’t open. The main menu wasn’t working either and I had to install a plugin to fix that but it isn’t applying to the mobile one. I have tried disabling that along with everything else and it didn’t seem to effect it.

The site is: https://sheridanclt.org

I have done the following so far:

1. Disabled all plugins - still not working
  2. Switch out of the child theme to regular theme - still not working
  3. Updated everything

The following is the stats for the site:
PHP Version; 7.4.9
X Theme: 7.2.3
Cornerstone: 4.2.3
WP: 5.5.1

Hi @mjaraas,

Thanks for reaching out.

After disabling all the plugins and switching to the default theme, then the issue still persists. I also advise that you remove your custom CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Ok thanks, I’ll send a note. That didn’t work either.

Hi @mjaraas,

Thank you for providing the credentials. Two of your plugins were conflicting with the theme ( CalPress Calendar and Max Mega Menu) I went ahead and deactivated both plugins and this has fixed the mobile menu issue.

Instead of CalPress Calendar plugin I’d recommend you to use Modern Events Calendar (see https://theme.co/docs/modern-events-calendar) to avoid incompatibility issues.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Wow thank you so so much! I had deactivated all the plugins at once and didn’t seem to effect it but this works great. I had installed the Max Menu to try and solve it so it must have been the Calendar one. I do love Modern Events Calendar - I’m redoing but needed a fix in the meantime. Thank you a million!!!

Glad that we could be of help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.