Mobile - Header Builder Nav toggle doesn't work

Hi team,

On my site, one21.us, the mobile view header navigation won’t open, touching it does nothing. Checked on two separate iPhones. Tried looking at everything I can but can’t seem to get it to work.

Hello @brianmedia,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or cache issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks I’ll go thru that list of troubleshooting and get back if I can’t figure it out. I am using Litespeed cache with quic.cloud optimizations.

You are most welcome. Kindly let us know how it goes.

Ok I found the plugin conflict is LiteSpeed Cache, but I definitely need this plugin active.
How do we determine what is allow/change in LSCache?

Hey @brianmedia,

Optimization plugins like Litespeed Cache often combine scripts and reorder them and the common cause of issues as some scripts should not be combined, minified nor re-ordered. That is the case with our products, you need to exclude everything from Pro from any kind of optimization. Don’t worry, our themes are optimized out of the box so they don’t need third-party optimization.

Regretfully, we can’t provide any support regarding performance optimization because it is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your issue or you can avail Elite where you can help with any customization.

You may also check our performance documentation.

Thank you for understanding.

Thanks! would be great if you could do a writeup that included LiteSpeed Cache settings like you do for W3 total cache. But I’ll play around…

In the meantime is there a way to use a different header only for mobile? Like the old one before Header Builder?

Hello @brianmedia,

Regretfully you cannot use a different header only for the mobile. What you can do is to edit your custom header and then insert two Bar elements. The first bar would be for your desktop and larger screens, and then the second Bar element could possibly be for the small and mobile screens. You can show/hide the Bar elements by utilizing the “Hide During Breakpoint” option in the Bar element settings. Kindly check this out:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.