Migration, validation, Site Down

Good morning,
I did a migration to another domain always on siteground server.
I haven’t been able to get into cornerstone since.
I switched the x license to the new domain but nothing changed.
I was trying to validate, every time I get this message;
x
By pressing the activate button, the padlock is unlocked. However, every time I go back to that screen, it repeats that I have to activate x

Reading through your topics, you advised to deactivate all the plugins and then reactivate them 1 by 1 to see if there was any interference.
So I did.
Unfortunately now the site has given me an error that I have never seen and the front end is unusable.

I urgently ask for support, thank you.
thanks

Hello @ravasiniferramenta,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of any plugin conflict, cache issue, or any browser extension that stops to validate the site. I would suggest you troubleshoot with our troubleshooting guide.

In case you haven’t seen our doc for license validation please have a look at it.

Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Done , waiting for your feedback. Thank you.

Hi Federico,

I went ahead to check through the WordPress admin dashboard but unfortunately, the provided user doesn’t have the Administrative privileges. I would suggest you grant that to the existing user for further investigation.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.