Looper Not Pulling in Latest Post on category page

On the category page for our site, for some reason the latest post isnt showing.

Only a consumer is configured, no looper so there isn’t much in the way of settings to play around with.

Could you advise?

Many Thanks

Geoff

Hello Geoff,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Layout URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi there

I updated the secure note on the first post.

Many Thanks

Geoff

Hey Geoffrey,

The credential you provided is not working, please double check and update them with the correct ones.

Thank you

Hey
Could you try again with those same credentials?

Many Thanks

Hi Geoff,

This issue was already reported by another customer Joao in the following thread, and I have investigated it before and asked for the staging server for further investigation.

What I have found after investigating again is that assigning any category the first post of that category is not available in the Looper. I would suggest you please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.