Posts Looping inside general archive but not inside the category assigned

Hello

Any reason why posts would loop correctly inside the blog archive but beside being correctly assigned not looped inside the category?

Hi @Joao,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your Blog page and Category page and it shows the posts properly. If you are getting some issue with it, please specify the problem to recognize.

Thanks

Hello,

Please check again.

Hi @Joao,

I have checked thoroughly and found that the default Looper Provider with the Predefined Templates are showing the posts perfectly fine. Whereas the modified is not showing the correct post for the Topical Tips category. There might be some different reasons behind your reason, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hello, I have tested turning off child theme and all plugins flushing cache and issue still there.

I have republished and now it doesnt show even in main looper for some reason

Hi @Joao,

Unfortunately, your website is also not accessible to us and shows the Website Unavailable error.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @Joao,

If you go to Settings > Reading, you have set the “Blog pages show at most” to display 12 post items. But, if you view your blog index, there are only 11 post items. The same goes with the Topical Tips category archive page, only 11 items were being displayed.

I have looked at your posts, Post > All Posts and I noticed that the very first post item was not displayed in the index. That is also the same with the Topical Tips where in the “Making tax digital for income tax: be prepared, be very prepared” post is the first post item under the category.

So, I’ve looked at your archive layout and I found out that you are running another Looper Provider to display the random banner image. I would recommend that you temporarily disable the Looper in your Global Block while we are troubleshooting the post display issue. I have a hunch that this Looper Provider in your Global Block is causing the issue.

Kindly let us know how it goes.