License not valid

I just recently bought another license of pro. Now i tried to activate it on a staging site. It says the license is not valid. I installed the latest version of pro and even reinstalled it. Cleared the browser cache and so on to no result. Can you please have a look at this?!

Thanks

I’m having the same issue- except it’s the live site. It keeps telling me my version of Pro in not validated, even though I’ve input the code several times.

Also: Every image i upload will not display in media library or in pro. I’ve checked file permissions and deinstalled all plugins but with no effect. Could you take a look at this also?

Thanks

Hi @eckiles,

I check your website and it is already validated and then when I tried to upload an image in the media library the image is just showing properly. I suggest that you clear your browser cache or use incognito mode.

@ChadAustin,

Please create your own ticket so that we can better assists you with your issues.

Thank you.

Thanks Mark,

but that is not the site i meant. You need to look at the site in the secure note here. Where the problem still exists.

Hi @eckiles,

The issue with your validation has something to do with cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired. I suggest that you check this thread for a fix.

On the other hand, the images in your media gallery is showing 403 error in the console log. I suggest that you reach out your hosting provider for further assistance.

Hope that helps.

Hi Marc,

thanks for your help. That solved all the issues.

Regards

Hi @eckiles,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.