Unable to Validate Pro Licence After Following Forum Advice

Hi,

I like so many others am having issue validating my Pro licence. I have followed the advice of the following post:

I have contacted my hosts who have made all of the changes recommended and confirmed that they are in effect. Unfortunately I am still receiving the following error when trying to validate:

cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired

My host have once again confirmed that everything has been configured correctly and so it looks to be an issue with the theme itself. I’d be grateful for any help with regard to this.

I have the same problem ! Same error message when trying to paste the key…
Any help from Support ?
Thx in advance

Hi @oowaying,

Thanks for reaching out!

The issue has nothing to do with the theme but it is an SSL certificate problem. To bypass the issue, you need to add this code in your child theme functions.php.

add_filter( 'https_ssl_verify', '__return_false' );

@Meister,
Please follow my suggestion above.

Thank you.

Hi Marc, thank you that seems to have worked

Nice for me too !
Thx

You are most welcome @Meister

Also got the same just now - whilst the snippet is useful, what actually is the problem? Anything we can do with the SSL certs to fix it? As mine hasn’t expired

Hi @RubberDuckers,

This issue didn’t occurs on our development website so I believe that it has something to do with your server configuration. I suggest that you reach them out and ask for further assistance.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.