Licence key issue

Hello,
I have an “master” website with some configurations, in a subdomain.
When I have new website to develop, I duplicate this “master” with DBSR soft in another subdomain.
Today, I make these operations and when I login to wp admin, I have to change the licence key.
Licence key is validated but when the page reloading, PRO ask me again the licence key but upper i have the message " Congratulations! Your site is validated. Addons are now unlocked."
See below.

Hello @cpennetier,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of any plugin conflict, cache issue, or any browser extension that is stoping to validate the site. I would suggest you troubleshoot with our troubleshooting guide.

In case if you haven’t seen our doc for license validation please have a look at it.

If it doesn’t help you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello,
No answer in docs.
See my secure note.
thanks

Hi @cpennetier,

It seems that the Site Address mentioned in your WordPress dashboard Settings > General and Location in your Themeco Account Dashboard are not same, the Location is not having the HTTPS with it.
You need to update the Location to the exact URL before validating the license.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks.
But it is not possible to edit location on Theme Co Dashboard.
I try again this morning and without change anything, this time, it works!
Mystery web…

Have a nice day

Hi @cpennetier,

Glad that it works for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.