Learndash Meta tags

Hi there,

I used this forum post to remove meta tags however there is a new post type for Groups that it does not remove the unwated tags.

Can you advise what the code for this is please. I tried using “.single-sfwd-groups” but that didn’t work.

Thanks

Hello @Londibob,

Thanks for posting in!

If the .single-sfwd-groups did not work, try .single-sfwd-group instead. If that did not work, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Yes i already tried that. I will post login details in secure message

Hello @Londibob

Unfortunately, it’s a 3rd party plugin and I recommend contacting the plugin author. The CSS fixes provided from the thread is not necessarily the fix, but only a guide. For example, the CSS has .single-sfwd-courses , then you’re free to add more, likelearndash-cpt, learndash-cpt-groups.

It’s a wide topic, so we can’t really provide solutions or guide to all of them. It all depends on the plugin or feature you have activated, hence I recommend checking it with the developer.

Thanks

The code I used to remove meta data, sidebars and footer from Learndash for those interested is:

.learndash-cpt .p-meta,
.learndash-cpt .x-colophon,
.learndash-cpt .x-landmark {
display: none;
}

Hello @Londibob

Glad to know that you have fixed your issue by yourself.

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.