Layout-Grid: This element could not render because its plug in is missing

Hi,

I built the landing page for my website with the ‘Tell It Slant’ template I found on the Design Cloud.
But all of a sudden, it stopped working. I suspect it may have to do with a recent update.
Here is a link to the original template: https://demo.theme.co/designcloud/content/tell-it-slant/
And here is the link to my current home page: https://obliviousmedia.com/
You’ll notice that the grid element is not displaying at all.

I’ve uploaded the error I receive on the back end as a screen grab.

I’ve tried building the landing page a new.
But for some reason, I can no longer download the ‘Tell It Slant’ template from the Design Cloud.
Has this functionality been removed in the current update?
I checked the change log in the latest version and there is no mention of it.

Please get back to me as soon as possible and let me know if you’d like me to create an admin account for your troubleshooting team.

Best,

Julius - (Web admin)

Hello Julius ,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello Julius,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully we cannot check your site because the password is incorrect. Please double-check it. In the meantime, please make sure that the Grid element is enabled in Cornerstone > Settings > Permissions > Administrator > Elements.

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

Appologies for the inconvience, I have reset the password and updated the details in the secure note.
I tested the new credentials via Chrome with success. Please let me know if you continue to encounter this error.

As for the recomendation you made about activating the Grid element in the Cornerstone settings, I’ve followed your instructions and failed to find a “Grid” option within the Cornerstone > Settings > Permissions > Administrator > Elements menu. Please advice.

Thank you and regards,

Julius

Grid, Headers, Footers, and custom layouts are not available to X only to Pro. I’ll make a note that this template shouldn’t really be shown when using X. We do offer an X to Pro upgrade if that is of interest to you too. Let me know if you have questions and have a great day!

Charlie, the page and grid was working with X a week ago. I don’t feel like themeco is holding up their end of the deal with this one…

Hi Julius,

The specified element is exclusively available for Pro and, never be a part of X. I would suggest you go through the following article on this.

Thanks

This matter has been resolved.
The site encountered an error with the WordPress 6.2 update.
The admin opted for a manual installation and instead of having the X theme Pro theme installed, the standard X theme was installed by accident, deactivating the Grid functionality.
Upon closer inspection, it was confirmed that this site had indeed held an X theme Pro licence and as such, the site has been updated accordingly and original functionality had been restored.

Thank you all at themeco for your assistance regarding this matter.

Julius

Hi Julius,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.