LAYOUT/FOOTER bug

Hello there,

i am facing an issue. There is a bug in cornerstone that displays 0 layout available.
The layout are working well on the front end, though i can’t access to them anymore.

What can i do ?

im running the latest version of pro and tried deactivating all the plugins.

Thank you for your help

EDIT: After more research i may fear that it has to do with the number of pages. I think another customer here had the same trouble with the layouts

Hello @Thaelys,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello there,

thanks for the answer.
i updated the secure note from above.

Please tell me if you need anything else.

best regards

Hey @Thaelys,

Your issue is not the same as in the other thread. The issue in the other thread is assignments don’t apply anymore after reaching a certain number of layouts.

I activated the Pro parent in your site and I can see the Layouts now. (see secure note). This means the issue is in your child theme. Please have a 3rd party coder fix find the conflicting custom code and fix the issue for you.

Before reporting an issue to us, please do a test for common issues including switching to the parent theme. We have a list of troubleshooting steps here https://theme.co/docs/common-issues

Thanks.

Hello Christian,

Thank you for your time and the answer. I am a bit confused as i ran the common tests before writing here.

Anyway, it is working again, so i may have done something wrong. Thank you for this.

Hi @Thaelys,

Glad to know that everything is working now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.