Issue with mix-blend-mode

I’m having an issue using mix-blend-mode on the new Pro. It shows on the frontend, but in the Pro builder it will only display if you hover over the section. Even after saving, closing out and reopening. Makes it difficult to build content when the background keeps changing.

I’m on Pro 4.0.11. The only plugins installed at the moment are ones bundled with the theme. This is a brand new install for a new site.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Best, Marcus

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for reaching out.

For more information about the mix blend mode effect, please check this documentation.

Only if it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note to check your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • URL of the page you are working on

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Marc,

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I’m using the CSS property (not the drop down in effects) on a section element to create the effect for the background of that element. I’ve switched to using the background-blend-mode instead which is working.

Best, Marcus

Hey Marcus,

It’s good to know that it is working now. Please don’t hesitate to open another thread if you need anything else we can help you with.

Cheers.

@ruenel

The mix-blend-mode still doesn’t work using CSS. I tried on four different Pro v4 sites, including one staging where I only installed Pro v4 with no other plugins.

I’m using background-blend-mode as a workaround. This works for my purposes right now (I only need to do a background image and color), but if I need to blend multiple layers and want to use the CSS, instead GUI Effects dropdown, I will still have the same problem.

Best, Marcus

Hello Marcus,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.