Issue headers not appearing

Hi,

I am experiencing problems with my themeco pro headers.
I want to assign headers to specific pages, but they don’t appear.
Even when i assign a header to “entire site”, the headers still don’t appear.
I do have some old headers that still work on other pages.

What can i do to fix this?

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out.
Sometimes only a screenshot does not help us to recognize the issue you are having. We need to examine the page to get the cause of the problem. If the login is required to check your website, please provide credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: I have checked the website listed in your Themeco Account but didn’t find issue you described here.

Thanks

Hi Kevin,

I have checked the Header Builder but didn’t find any problem while assigning to any pages. Can you please specify the specific header which can’t be assigned to the pages or the specific page which does not have specific header assigned to it.

NOTE: The priority is the most important while using the multiple header, lowest priority value header will be used.

Thanks

Hi,

I can’t for example link the header “asbestanalyse” to this page: https://www.disoma.be/asbestanalyse/staal-aanmelden/
(which is a woocommerce page)

Also, how is it possible that i have a header assigned to “entire site” and there are pages with no header.

Hi Kevin,

I have created a New Header and tried to assign it to the Single Product page and found the problem you are trying to point out. It seems there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If that does not help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi,

I already tried all the above, but it isn’t solved.

Hey Kevin,

I tried to assign your header Header - Customer area to the entire website and it is working on this page https://www.disoma.be/asbestanalyse/staal-aanmelden/. I also found out that the priority is set to blank, please make sure that there’s a value in the priority field. To know more about priority, please check this out.

Hope that helps.

Hi Marc,

I see that this works, which is great!
But the problem isn’t solved yet.

When i try to assign to a specific page, it doesn’t work yet. (See printscreens)
This example is on this page, but occurs on multiple pages: https://www.disoma.be/asbestanalyses/materialen/

I also set up a staging website where you can test some things out. (staging.disoma.be)

Hello Kevin,

I checked your site it seems that the correct Header is rendering on this given page URL. Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note. I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

Hello,

This is incorrect.
I assigned the home header to all pages temporarily until this is fixed.
This page should have another header called “Header - asbestanalyse op materialen”
Which should look like this.

Hey Kevin,

There could be some conflict with your other headers that’s why it is not showing in the Asbentanalyse op materialen page and it is hard for us to determine the issue because you have plenty of headers. Since the header Header - home can be shown in the Asbentanalyse op materialen, I have a work around to show your header on that page. Here’s my idea:

• I copied the header layout from Asbestanalyse and it to your Header - home.
  • I added an element condition for Navigation and Bar 2 to not be shown on the Materialen page.
  • Then I added an element condition for Asbestanalyse Navigate and Asbestanalyse Bar to be shown on the Materialen page.

As you can see on this page https://www.disoma.be/asbestanalyses/materialen/, my idea is working. Please let us know if this works for you.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for the workaround.
Great idea btw!

The problem is, that this is not a great solutions in my case, as i have to add multiple new headers and combinations.

I tried to delete all current headers on my staging website. But it seems like this didn’t help.
As you can see, i am unable to add a new header and assign it anywhere.
This looks to me like there is a serious problem with the theme.
Can you investigate this further pls?

It is also showing an error that i didn’t see before:

Notice : Functie add_menu_page werd verkeerd aangeroepen. De zevende parameter die gebruikt wordt in add_menu_page() zou een numeric moeten zijn die een menu positie representeert. Lees Foutopsporing in WordPress voor meer informatie. (Dit bericht is toegevoegd in versie 6.0.0.) in /var/www/vhosts/disoma.be/staging.disoma.be/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5831

Hi Kevin,

I would request you please provide the login credentials for your staging server for further investigation.

Thanks

Hi,

The credentials are the same.
But i actually just found out, that the plugin polylang is triggering this bug.
Once i shut it down, it works again.

Hey Kevin,

As you’ve confirm that it is a plugin conflict with Polylang, there’s nothing we can do about it because Polylang is 3rd party plugin. We cannot troubleshoot any issue cause by the 3rd party plugin, it would be best to reach out the plugin developer or you can find alternative plugin that has the same functionality with Polylang that is compatible with our theme. You can check the plugins that is compatible with our theme in the link below.

If the purpose of your Polylang plugin is to create multi language on your website, I suggest that you change it to WPML.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.