iPad Pro Drop Down Menu does not working

Hello,
I know that this topic was descripted before but nothing helps for me. My site has drop down menu that does not work ONLY for iPad Pro in horizontal position. The top menu is not clickable, what is wrong. Can you help me? My site: https://eugesha-bee.com/
Everything is updated and in latest versions, cornerstone is active, no plugin conflict.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hello Maryna,

Thanks for writing in! Please disable the One Page Navigation setting on your homepage.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site
​
To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello @ruenel,
i have no one page settings activated.

Hello Maryna,

Regretfully the given credentials do not work for us. It seems that the password is incorrect. Please double-check it.

Meanwhile, we can definitely say that the One Page navigation is active on your homepage.

Best Regards.

Hello @ruenel,

i have updated account, now it must work.
The Page settings:

Hey Maryna,

I tested your website on iPad Pro and the drop-down menu works. I used both Safari and Chrome and tested both portrait and landscape screen modes.

Would you mind clearing your browser’s cache and reinstall the browsers then test if the issue will persist? Please also try different browsers and if still won’t work, please tell us the iPad OS version and browser name and version you’re using.

Thanks.

Hello Christian,
yes Dropdown works, BUT the first link in menu is not clickable what is wrong. Both must be working links.
I checked this again in Safari and in Chrome on my iPadPro with version iPadOS 14.4. Error persist.

Hey Maryna,

Thanks for clarifying. That is normal in X and there’s no option to change that because if you allow the menu item to open the link, the submenu “dropdown” will open just for a second then you’ll be directed to the link.

Our mobile navigation elements do have an option to open the link when you click on the text and open the dropdown if you click on the angle icon but it’s not usable for X since you don’t have a Header Builder. The Header Builder is only available in Pro.

I’m sorry but you either need to upgrade to Pro or consult with a developer to create a script for you to open the link as you wanted.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.