Integrity-business

I installed integrity business but the heder video is too small and the color images that appear on the video are missing, what can I do to fix it

Hello Gustavo,

Thanks for writing in! You are experiencing the issue because when you imported the Integrity demo, the Slider Revolution plugin was not installed or active. As a result, the slider in the demo was not imported. Kindly go to Pro > Validation > Extensions and install Slider Revolution plugin.

Once the slider plugin is active, you will also need to import the demo slider. You can get the demo slider here:

And if the slider plugin were already installed, you may need to update the slider assignments in the Slider Settings: Above Masthead. You can find it when you edit your homepage. For more details, please check out this documentation:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

thank you, I followed your recommendations but I cannot solve the problem

Hey Gustavo,

It looks like you haven’t performed the instruction we provided. The slider wasn’t added to your page yet. Please review our previous response for instructions which is to assign the slider to the Slider Above Masthead Page Setting.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I can’t find where to activate it

Hey Gustavo,

I have checked your site and the slider was already activated.

To know how the slider was assigned or activated, kindly check out this Youtube Tutorial:

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.