ICON stack sidebar not scrolling (cont.)

I was away and unable to respond to this prior ticket before you closed it:

The template you made displays the entire sidebar, that’s good, but the new page was all crammed toward the middle of the page and compressed. I deselected Global Container in the ROW setting, and that expanded the page, but I don’t see how to add a margin to the new attached sidebar.

Also, how do I change all the other posts to this new layout? And when will your programmers be able to fix the original problem with the non-scrolling sidebar on this stack? That would be easier than changing every page.

Thanks

Hello Mark,

Thanks for updating in! Please provide a sample layout of how you want this new single layout with a sidebar would look like so we can made changes to the demo layout.

If you want to apply this layout to all the single blog post items, you will have to modify the Conditions and Assignment of this layout:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thank you for the reply. This is too confusing https://theme.co/docs/conditions-and-assignments

In the original post, you were going to leave a tutorial on how I can create a post template that has a working sidebar, since the theme stack’s original scrolling sidebar is no longer working. Instead, you modified just one post to include an attached sidebar, but left no details on how to edit it so it matches the site’s appearance., or how to assign a new sidebar to existing posts and pages.

If you are not able to fix the issue with this stack, can you explain in better detail, simply, how I can either create a working sidebar template that I can assign to every post and page that uses a sidebar, or some other way to simply get a working sidebar? Maybe you can create a new sidebar generator or some other plugin to overwrite this theme’s defective sidebar?

Thanks

It has been 4 days now without a response, so I assume you are not able to solve this problem with the ICON stack? Maybe you can place an ad on Fiverr or Upwork for help with the sidebar issue? I’m sure someone there can fix this for you.

Hello Mark,

We only offer to create a Demo as a replacement for the default sidebar and with the help of the Layout Builder. The demo layout is only assigned to a single page as an example. If you can create your own layout with a sidebar in it, this can be assigned to be applied to all of the pages or post items.

• See this layout in the secure note below

Meanwhile, I also created a video screenshot showing the current Icon sidebar scrolling on your site.

Thanks.