I paid a new license and cannot make it registered

Hello, I have already looked at the post: (I paid a new license and can not make it recognized).

1. Cannot find a way to upgrade Cornerstone - how, from where?
  2. When we import the theme x zip file, WP admin fails with the message below - it requires to remove X folder from ‘wp-content/themes’ to recover word press

Uncaught Error: Class ‘Cornerstone_Shortcode_Preserver’ not found in /home/zlb22204085i/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/plugins/cornerstone.php:255 Stack trace: #0 /home/zlb22204085i/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): Themeco\Theme\Theme->{closure}(’’) #1 /home/zlb22204085i/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #2 /home/zlb22204085i/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/zlb22204085i/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php(63): do_action(‘cornerstone_sho…’) #4 /home/zlb22204085i/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php(18): Cornerstone_Element_Orchestrator->register_elements() #5 /home/zlb22204085i/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php(216): **Cornerstone_Element_Orchestrator->setup() #6 /home/zlb22204085i/public_html/wp-content/plugins in home/zlb22204085i/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/plugins/cornerstone.php on line 255

Hi Cristian,

Thanks for reaching out.
If you are installing the X first time on this website, you don’t need to update the Cornerstone. Just upload and activate the X and then, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone.

If the X and Cornerstone are already installed, I would suggest you update the X and the Cornerstone by following the below steps,

1. Delete the existing Cornerstone.
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version.
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be in the latest version

If that does not help, check if the PHP version is already 7.4 there might be some other reason behind your problem, and also check the Tools > Site Health for any critical issues through the WordPress admin dashboard. If that does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– FTP/CPanel credentials to access the files

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thank you, Tristup, we followed the below, and it has fixed both the issues

1. I paid a new license and cannot make it registered
  2. Product Validation does not work

Thank you for the quick help, in case we do encounter a roadblock, will reach out. Thanks.

Hi Cristian,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.