I need help

Thank you … I appreciate your help

Hi there… sorry to bother you again… I have manually done the update… but I am getting a message from the validation page, after entering the license…

Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.

Hello Robin,

based on the assignments of the license codes, you can only validate the X theme installed in the site URLs found in the secure note below. Are you validating the theme in the other site? You can simply revoke and reassign the license code. For more details about product validation, please check this out:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

I only have one site using this license…

I did everything it said in the validation process… and it gave me that message.

Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.

Hello Robin,

Provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings and investigate the issue. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Cheers.

secure note is above with info needed

Hey Robin,

The given credentials do not work for us.
Please double-check it.

Thanks.

sorry, try now

Hi Robin,

The password is still not working.

so sorry… I just went in and typed it in again

ok… I reset it again

Hello Robin,

It is still not working. Try a different password.

Thanks.

did you try the one I just sent?

Yes, I have.

I have no idea why this is NOT working!

Hey Robin,

I am finally able to figure out why it is not validating. You have assigned the license code to the incorrect URL.

See the secure note.

By the way, the validation is already successful after changing the URL.

I am not seeing the secure note… I checked on theme.co and it was showing caitlincolleendanceacademy.com as the assigned URL

Hi Robin,

There was triple “e” and it is already corrected.

Check your site now.

thank you, ever so much… whew!!! YOU ROCK!!! appreciate you hanging in there with me!