I can't install Pro on my WP

I am trying to install Pro on my Word Press for the first time. But every time I try to install it, WP takes me to a dead-end page that says “The link you followed has expired. Please try again”

Hello Pablo,

Thanks for writing in!

I tried taking a look at the licence manager but it seems that you haven’t added the website URL yet. Please add the website URL so that you can validate Pro Theme. As website URL is not shared or listed in licence manager it’s a bit difficult for me to take a closer look.

Regarding the installation of Pro Theme and issues you are facing, please open the browser in Incognito mode and use following URL to download and then install Pro Theme. I suggest you to take a look at the installation guide for more information.

At the same time, please make sure that the max-upload file is at least 8mb. Here’s a resource that you can take a look:

Thanks.

@Prasant thanks for the reply. I checked that my max-upload file is at least 8mb (in fact is 12mb) but stil I cannot install Pro. Everytime I upload the zip file I am taken to a page that says “The link you followed has expired. Please try again”:

I haven’t been able to validate the Pro theme because I haven’t been able to install it on my Wordpress.

I tried the same installing X theme and the situation is the same. Let me know. Thanks.

Hey Pablo,

This usually happens when the upload_max_filesize value of your PHP settings is less than the size of the file you are uploading.

If you have an access to the php.ini file of your hosting, try adding these code in the file:

upload_max_filesize = 64M
    post_max_size = 64M
    max_execution_time = 300

You can also check http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-increase-the-maximum-file-upload-size-in-wordpress/

Or you may also get in touch with your hosting company and have then double check the following values above.

Another option would be to upload the theme manually through FTP. Go to wp-content/themes then upload the unzip x folder there. Login to the admin area and you should see X installed in the theme’s page.

If you are still not able to upload the theme despite increasing the upload limit to 64MB, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.