I cannot download any template from design cloud to my X theme

Trying to download any template from the design cloud and it gives me an error all the time.

Could you please give me some advice on this? I just bought the theme and I already have issues.

Thanks
A

Hey A,

Thanks for writing in. Please follow the solution provided in this thread: Uh oh! Failed to install Creative Contact Form

Your web host might help you with editing the mentioned server configurations.

Thanks.

I have contacted my hosting provider and update the settings but it still doesn’t work? Any advice?

Hey A,

In that case, please give us WordPress Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note

Thanks.

Thanks, I have added a secure note. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for the support.

Hello Alejandro,

It looks like you have only provided your FTP details. Kindly also provide us with your admin details so that we can check your site.

For the meantime, you might need to have the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Here is a details article about the PHP Memory Limit that is in our Knowledge Base:

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

Thanks. I have update my WP details in the secure note.

Also added those 2 lines to my wp-config.php and try to download the templates but still no luck.

Could you let me know how to move forward please?

A

Hi Alejandro,

I did some investigation and I can confirm a conflict with Convertplus. Can you try installing it while convertplus is temporarily disabled? I have added this to our issue tracker for more investigation. We are really sorry for the inconvenience this has cause you.

Hi Lely,

thanks for you message. I have deactivate that plugin and now I am able to download template.
Could you please update me when your team finds a solution for this?
It would be good to use that plugin too.

Thanks
A

Hey Alejandro,

Unfortunately we cannot provide an ETA when a fix will be released but rest assured that it has been added to our issue tracker so that over developers will be aware of it.

Once an update will be released, you can check our changelog here https://theme.co/changelog/ as we list there the things included in the release.

As a work around, while importing the templates you can deactivate the plugin and then activate it afterwards.

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

I have found another issue. Every time I embed a slider from Layerslider in my homepage, only the first slide will show up but not the rest, it seems the animation doesn’t work at all. Is this a bug?. I am going mad trying to figure out how to resolve it.

Thanks
A

Hello Alejandro,

I have checked your homepage and I am seeing this JS error:

Uncaught TypeError: ie.transitions._slideTimeline.stop is not a function
    at Object.forced (eval at <anonymous> (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), <anonymous>:1:141774)
    at Object.start (eval at <anonymous> (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), <anonymous>:1:119258)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), <anonymous>:1:56557)
    at Object.layers (eval at <anonymous> (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), <anonymous>:1:113681)
    at Object.imagesOfSlide (eval at <anonymous> (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), <anonymous>:1:101990)
    at Object.changeTo (eval at <anonymous> (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), <anonymous>:1:56496)
    at Object.prevNext (eval at <anonymous> (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), <anonymous>:1:53907)
    at Object.next (eval at <anonymous> (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), <anonymous>:1:99326)
    at Object.methods (eval at <anonymous> (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), <anonymous>:1:206261)
    at HTMLDivElement.eval (eval at <anonymous> (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), <anonymous>:1:2543)```

Please make sure that your LayerSlider is up to date. The latest supported version is 6.10.2. And then please also edit your slider and test for the slide animation. Perhaps setting the slide animation to fade or none can give a clue as to what this JS error all about. You can check out this documentation to find out about the slide animation:
- https://layerslider.kreaturamedia.com/documentation/#builder-slide-transitions

Hope this helps.

So, could you please let me know how to fix it. I have the latest version of the plugin. Do I need to amend those functions in my js editor or what should I do. I have added those functions to my functions.php but still no luck. Any suggestions?

A

Hi Alejandro,

Would you please kindly give us a screenshot of the process that you do to create the problem? You are using the compatible version of Layer Slider due to this article.

Would you please completely change the theme from Pro to default WordPress theme such as 2020 and test? I want to know if this is a conflict with the theme or not.

After I get the steps you took, I am going to try the same on my installation, if I could recreate the problem I am going to report this to our issue tracker and our development team will contact the LayerSlider team to report the problem.

Just to be on the same page, we are not the Layer Slider plugin developers and we include the plugin files in our theme as a bundled plugin. If there is a problem with the plugin we will report the issue to the developers and it is up to them to release a fix.

Thank you for your understanding.

I have installed the 2020 theme and the problem persists still. Your colleague before identified these js errors but he didn’t follow up with any other instructions:

Uncaught TypeError: ie.transitions._slideTimeline.stop is not a function
at Object.forced (eval at (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), :1:141774)
at Object.start (eval at (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), :1:119258)
at eval (eval at (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), :1:56557)
at Object.layers (eval at (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), :1:113681)
at Object.imagesOfSlide (eval at (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), :1:101990)
at Object.changeTo (eval at (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), :1:56496)
at Object.prevNext (eval at (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), :1:53907)
at Object.next (eval at (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), :1:99326)
at Object.methods (eval at (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), :1:206261)
at HTMLDivElement.eval (eval at (layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js?ver=6.10.2:13), :1:2543)```

Please make sure that your LayerSlider is up to date. The latest supported version is 6.10.2. And then please also edit your slider and test for the slide animation. Perhaps setting the slide animation to fade or none can give a clue as to what this JS error all about. You can check out this documentation to find out about the slide animation:

I have the LayerSlider version compatible with you theme mentioned in the article.

The way I created the slider is very simple as I am only testing it out so I have created a slider with 3 images and copy the Slider code and add it in a text box in my template.

Could you specify what screenshoots you would like to see?

I bought this theme 3 days ago and I have spent all of the trying to sort out issues. No good.

Best
A

Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for the information and the details. I checked the problem on your installation by adding a new page and a new slider using Layer Slider and I used the Page Builder Classic Layer Slider element to show the slide and I still see the transition problem.

I did a little bit of research about the Javascript error and I could not find reliable resources. Then I tested the slider on my local installation and I found out that there is another issue which is not like the one that you are experiencing.

At the moment, the only thing we can do is report the problem to the developers of the plugin and suggest that you use an alternative plugin for your slider such as the Revolution Slider.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Alejandro,

Update: I asked one of my colleagues to check on their installation and it is working ok. So it seems that it depends on the environment.

I wonder if it is ok for us to do more detailed testing such as turning off plugins and all sort of stuff?

Thank you.

That’s great. Yes, please that would be very helpful. It’s a great plugin to use with your theme so it would be ideal.

Thanks
A

Hi Alejandro,

It’s a conflict between the LayerSlider and Revolution slider, they seems to be using the same function for animation. The solution is loading the LayerSlider scripts to the footer, please go to Admin > LayerSlider > Options > Advanced and turn on the Include scripts in the footer option.

That should fix the conflict.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Brilliant, that worked. Thank you very much.

Best
A