I cannot download any template from design cloud to my X theme

You’re most welcome!

Hi I am trying to edit the CSS of the accordion element but I cannot see the ITEM nor HEADER section.
I have tried to refer to the .x-acc-header class but nothing will change.

I need to change the box-shadow:none ; height ; also the little icon size or the line that shows when open; Basically I want to know how to change anything from the accordion.

Could you please give me advice on this?
Thanks

Hello Alejandro,

Please check this detailed and breakdown of accordion element settings. At the top of the aritcle, it reference the class per TAB settings on element.

For another inquiry, it would be best to open a new thread. Thank you.

As I said, I have already tried to use those classes and it doesn’t work.

I also mentioned that I cannot see the item and header options on my cornerstone dashboard as it’s shown in the article you shared above.

I am just wondering if the plugin hasn’t been correctly install or if there is a bug.

Please advice.

Hello Alejandro,

If you are not seeing some options for the elements, perhaps you have the Advanced Mode option disabled. Please click on the cog icon on the settings area then enable the Advanced Mode option.

Also, kindly post a new thread since the new issue you are getting is not related to the initial post.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.