LayerSlider freezes after loading first picture

Hello Themeco Team,

until WP 5.3.2 Slider Revolution 6.2.2 and LayerSlider 6.10.2 worked both like a charm.
Since update to WP 5.4.0 my slides from LayerSlider 6.10.2 are frozen. The loading wheel loads until its finished, but the next picture never shows up. Also the text under the slide only shows up in Edge, but not in chrome or ff (all actual). And navigating with mouse/kb is not possible.

In Slider Revolution I tried as mentioned:
Include libraries globally --> OFF did not show any effect
Insert scripts in footer --> ON did not show any effect

Has it to do with the original LayerSlider Update to 6.11.1? And do you work on this for X?
Or is there something else wrong in another place?

Hope, you can help me.
Please tell me, if you need credentials.

Thanks in advance,

Henry

Hello Henry,

Thanks for posting in! I have checked your licenses to find out which site that you are having these issues with. You have several sites and I could not figure out which site is it. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/docs/getting-support

For the meantime, after doing the updates and making site changes, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

Regards.

Hi ruenel,

credentials are given.
Caches of WP and browsers are all cleared several times.
Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Hi Hentry,

There is a conflict between the two, and the script of LayerSlider should be included in the footer and not the Revolution Slider. Please check this related thread at the bottom

The solution is loading the LayerSlider scripts to the footer, please go to Admin > LayerSlider > Options > Advanced and turn on the Include scripts in the footer option.

Please ignore the other issues from that thread.

Thanks!

Hi rad,

This did not solve the problem with the freeze. Same freezes as before.

But then I tried this option in LayerSlider > Advanced:
Use GreenSock (GSAP) sandboxing > ON - and now it works as intended.
I dont understand, what GreenSock is or why it was the problem, but the slides now run as they have to. And I never changed things in these options.

Thanks for laying a track into the right direction.
Problem solved for now

Henry

Hello Henry,

It’s good to know that the issue is now resolve.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.