How to hide some content by device size

Hello,
Since I updated theme X (8.0.11) and cornerstone (5.0.11), I can’t find the function ‘Hide during break points’ anymore. I need it to hide some sections for laptop or smartphone to fit with screen sizes.

Can you help me please ?

Vanessa

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for reaching out.

There might be some other reason behind it. I would like you to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue again to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Theme Update related issue
3.Child Theme Related issue ** if you have activated it.
4.CSS/JS Customization
5.Disabling Cache
6.Disabling CDN

Also, You can visit and check this documentation for hiding and showing contents by device size.

If the above steps do not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks.

Hello Vanessa,

If you don’t see some of the style options, you need to turn on the Advanced Mode by going to the Settings > Preferences > Advanced Mode

You need to click the element that you need to hide. For example, the column element:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you very much, it’s ok now !

Hi @rucho,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.