Hi, I’ve just noticed that my website hasn’t converted the global blocks to components.
Can you let me know how I can convert the global blocks to components please.
Thanks!
Hi, I’ve just noticed that my website hasn’t converted the global blocks to components.
Can you let me know how I can convert the global blocks to components please.
Thanks!
Hello @core365,
Thanks for writing to us.
To help you with your concerns, we need to check your settings. I would request please share the admin login details. Meanwhile, I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details
You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts
Thanks
Hello @core365,
I’m unable to find any Global Blocks on your server at the moment. I also checked the slider, and it appears that the slides may not have been saved properly after the update. I went through each slide and saved them again.
To enable the slider arrows, please navigate to Settings → Navigation and enable the Arrows option.
Thanks
Hi @prakash_s,
Thanks for looking into it!
Sorry, I thought that website had a global block as the plugin was listed. I’ll put the details of another site that has a global block in a secure note.
With regards to the slider, thanks for sorting it, however the transition/timing between each slide is different, it looks much quicker than it should be.
Thanks!
Hello @core365,
I checked your site, and it appears that the Global Block was created using the third-party plugin Global Blocks for Cornerstone and X Pro . I recommend recreating the Global Block manually as a Cornerstone Component. If you are using the plugin only for Global Blocks, you may consider using Cornerstone Components instead and deactivating the third-party plugin.
Please note that support for third-party plugins falls outside our support scope, so we may not be able to assist with plugin-specific issues.
Thanks for understanding
Hi @prakash_s,
Sorry, I didn’t realise it was a third party plugin, I thought it was part of your theme!
Ok, no problem, I’ll recreate it.
Many thanks for your time and help with this, it’s much appreciated!
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.