How to change the way posts are displayed in category archive pages? Using Crafty

Hi! I’m using the Crafty site template on my website. I’d like to change the way posts are displayed in the category archive. I’d like the thumbnails of the posts to be smaller with the excerpt and title the same width. That, or i’d like the categories pages to simply display like the blog page does.

Here’s a link to one of my category pages-

Hi Stef,

Thanks for reaching out!

To change the layout of the category page to make the same as the blog page will require customization. Regretfully, customization is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your problems or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

On the other hand, If you don’t want customization, I suggest that you upgrade your X to Pro because, in Pro, you can customize the layout of your category archive pages using Layout Builder. Please check the article below on how you can convert X to Pro.

Understanding the new Pro features:

Loopers:

Layout Builder:

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Okay, thanks for the reply!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.