How do you design the Post Page in X?

I fail to find the right words for this, Ive been searching for how to do this for quite some time now:
In order to make a blog page (a page with small tiles of your posts) you make a new page and you design it, with the post modules and loopers and so on, then asign it in settings.
Now I want to design the post itself, so all posts reflect the same “Template”, you know, the text of the post below, the featured image on top, and so I can , like design how the posts are diplayed.
Can someone point me in the right direction?, I tried to make a new page and check how to asign it, (I couldnt even find a way to fetch the post text and blocks actually) There is no tutorial in youtube about how to set up all this. can someone show me the way?
BTW; After updating some hours ago the "Grid element " dissapeared, completely destroying the front page, does anyone has fix this and restored the grid element block?

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for reaching out!

We have videos about loopers, please watch all of them so that you will have an idea of how the loopers works. Please note that this functionality is only available in Pro. If you are using the X theme, I suggest that you upgrade your X to Pro.

Layout Builder:

On the other hand, regarding the Grid element, it is only available in Pro. Please check this explanation from our director of the development team.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.