How do I apply preset to tabs (change to vertical) in the new Cornerstone builder?

In the old style of builder I remember you could apply a preset and all of the passed support topics on this show images and instructions for the old builder. In the new version of cornerstone I can’t find how to apply this preset to my tabs element.

http://demo.theme.co/designcloud/presets/tabs-vertical/

I know these used to be an option to apply directly in the builder but now I see many of the old favorites for presets are all gone and I discovered to download the preset and imported it into my library successfully, however I can not figure out how to apply the preset to my tabs element or even load a element with the preset. Please help me. Thank you.

Hello @Eliasferreres,

Thanks for writing to us.

In case you have imported the template file to your site, now you need to go to column —>click on the plus icon -->Template —>Vertical

Batteries-Included-Page-Cornerstone (4)

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.